Thursday, July 16, 2009

CAS Project Reflections 2 (My Contributions)

Haha. I am so proud of myself for this part!
I sacrificed my beloved 500GB Force White Toshiba External Portable Hard Drive. =(
But it's my fault it went missing anyways.
Then my prideful 2GB Sims 3 Plumbob Thumb drive looks cool even as an accessories=)

But of course those are just some random braggings.
My true contributions are not really those.
I did parts like the transactions of the AP systems, setting up I think was done by Dirah.
Did some GL data entries too like the AR parts and a couple of AP parts with Kok Tong.
Too much things that I also even forgot some parts that was done were what haha.

But basically Dirah did things like the setting up of accounts with Kok Tong and Priscilla,
Opening balances/Data Entry in the forms with, Priscilla,Kok Tong and Kimberly.
She is just a great Right Hand Man/Lao Er(No. 2) for me =)

Next is Kok Tong. Is also my Labour Man/Left Hand Man HAHA.
He did many manual chores for me like helping me buy food, set up computer, hog the printer while I print. Okay, this is bad of me to say haha.
Theory were done by Priscilla,Kimberly and Xue Qian.

Kimberly is in fact our main Typist/Gunman. All those type a lot one she do haha Xue Qian also helped her a bit.
She also made cupcakes for us during one of the meetings. How sweet =)

Priscilla is the Joker/Cha Pa Lang (which means random stuffs) Warrior. Haha. So i can't really define what she done because she did bits of stuffs here and ther almost everywhere HAHA.

As for Xue Qian he is our Kah Kia(Lackey)/ Sai Kang(Crap Work) Warrior LOL~ What ever things we don't want/like to do we pass to him to do. We a bit mean right? But we had too many members I think that we don't have much stuff to pass to everyone to do.

As for me I am the MASTERMIND/Ah Tao wakakaka. Beware of our gang, don't pray pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment